Mission, Goals, and Objectives
The mission of the Alumni and Career Placement Center is to preserve and support the relationship between ACK and all its alumni through quality career services and outstanding benefits. Our mission goes hand-in-hand with the College’s quest for excellence.
Our goals are to
- Promote ACK through ACK Alumni by contributing to the greatness of our college;
- Introduce services provided by the ACK Alumni Unit to the Alumni and current Students in order to encourage participation and support after graduation;
- Liaise with the public and the private sector in different industries to provide potential job opportunities for Alumni and potential graduates;
- Promote and support ACK Alumni entrepreneurs and business owners through marketing and sponsored activities.
Our Objectives are to
- Increase the interaction between ACK and its Alumni;
- Establish a good reputation for ACK graduates in diverse industries, academic research and development;
- Encourage Alumni related activities and initiatives;
- Assist in achieving the alumni’s highest potential by aiding them to become competent, confident and productive.