Transfer Applicants – Diploma only
You are eligible to apply as a Transfer Applicant if you meet the following conditions:
- Completed units at an institution accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in the State of Kuwait;
- Have a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.00;
- Units to be considered for credit are a minimum “B” grade and were completed no more than six years ago at time of making the application.
Submission of Transfer Applications
- Applications are only accepted during the Acceptance of Transfer Students Applications period published on the ACK website. Late applications are not accepted.
- Transfer applicants must submit an official SEALED transcript from each institution where units were attempted.
- 30 credits is the maximum number of transfer credits that a student can be granted in a given Diploma qualification. Any exceptions to this need to be approved by the Dean.
- Credit Transfer applications are subject to a non-refundable KD10 per unit regardless of the outcome of the application. Fees are payable at the Registration counter at time of submission of application.
- Applications are subject to evaluation; applicants should not assume any credits will be granted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit all required documentation in the required timelines and pay the required fees. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Required documents for applying for credit transfer are:
- Completed ACK Application Form
- Completed Credit Transfer Form
- Sealed Original Transcript of Study
- Unit Outlines
Credit Transfers are GPA neutral and students granted credit can opt to take the units as normal. Students should inform their decision to the College no later than the first week of the semester.
Queries regarding Transfer applications should be directed to one of our Admissions team via telephone +965 1828225 ext. 4338 between 8.00 am and 3.30 pm Sunday - Thursday.