Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarships
Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarships – Diploma and Degree only
Through an endowment in honor of Sheikh Jaber Al Sabah, a number of Kuwaiti students are assisted with their fees to study at the College.
Each Fall and Spring semester Diploma and Degree students who meet the below conditions are welcome to submit an application.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following conditions:
- Kuwaiti nationality;
- Have a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.00 and no failed units in previous semester;
- Must not be holding any other scholarship from any other institution.
Submission of Applications
- Applications are only accepted during the Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarships Applications period published on the ACK website. Late applications are not accepted.
- Special financial situation must be declared: information and certificates must be submitted such as salary certificates; rent contracts; bank statements and other expenses.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit all required documentation in the advertised timelines. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Application forms are available from the ACK Scholarships Office through the Registration Counter, Building 1.